Healthgrades is currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern to assist in the creation of
integrated marketing content for our healthcare clients. The position is a blend of concepting, creative ideation, creative execution and research. The estimated start date is May 23, 2016 (with variable end dates dependent on students schedules).
Writing interns are responsible for supporting the creative services
department in the development of integrated marketing content for digital,
traditional and broadcast assignments. This could entail involvement in
the entire creative process, including:
Contributing design artwork and ideas to the overall brief
- Managing and maintaining graphic files, including photos and illustrations
- Assisting account services, art directors and creative directors with marketing,
brainstorming and advertising strategies
- Cheerfully and efficiently completing other miscellaneous graphics-related projects as
The ideal candidate will be a Graphic Arts major who desires experience in a fast-paced agency setting.
Students should feel comfortable working in a casual, professional office
environment and presenting their work to others for evaluation and
Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of all Adobe design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player and work well under deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
This is a paid internship.
Please submit your resume and at least 3 writing samples (or a portfolio)